53 ARRT CreditsCredit Type: Category A
California Accepted: No
California X-ray Supervisor/Operator: No
California fluoroscopy permit requirement accepted: No
California Digital requirement accepted: No
Texas: Indirect Credit
Florida: Technical Credit
Florida Provider #3200618Accepted by ARRT
Accepted by NMTCBAccepted by ARDMS
Registered Nurse: Approved for 53 Contact Hours
All of our courses are accepted by the State Nursing Boards, except for the following states:
Delaware, Georgia, Minnesota and Utah
Our Nursing provider number is: California Nurse Provider #CEP13196
Whether you’re studying for board certification or seeking a thorough review of current thinking in cardiovascular medicine. You’ll find everything you need in one all-inclusive package: bulleted practical points at the beginning of each chapter; tables, charts, graphs, references and suggested reading; and more than 1000 illustrations – many in full color.
Everything you need to pass the boards or keep abreast of this ever-changing field:<
- Coverage of all specialty topics in general cardiology –- from prevention and imaging to heart failure
- Companion CD-ROM with 600+ questions in the exam style with detailed answer explanations
- Streamlined bulleted presentation and numerous tables and charts
- Suggested Reading or references at the end of each chapter
- Content that reflects mainstream thinking rather than a limited single-center perspective
Content that spans all major areas of Cardiology:
General Topics, Pulmonary, Preventive Cardiology, Coronary Artery Disease, Acute Coronary Syndrome, Intervention, Imaging, Heart Failure, Electrophysiology, Valvular Heart Disease, Congenital Heart Disease, Aorta and Vascular Diseases, Special Topics (Cardiac Tumors, HIV and Heart, Infective Endocarditis).
ALL TESTS CAN BE TAKEN ONLINE
No matter which type of course you purchase, (complete course, download test, fax or online) you can take your test through our on-line testing site.
If you order any of the "Test Only" options, it DOES NOT INCLUDE THE BOOK.
On completion of this course the participant should be able to:
1. List four symptoms of congestive heart failure.
2. Discuss age related changes in the cardiovascular system.
3. Explain the importance of family history as it relates to heart disease.
4. Define the differences between obstructive sleep apnea and central sleep apnea.
5. Name three risk factors for developing atherosclerosis.
6. Discuss secondary prevention for patients with coronary and other vascular diseases.
7. Explain the difference between early invasive and initial conservative therapy.
8. Name two deformaties which can result in cardiac displacement and show as an abnormality on chest x-ray.
9. Name three types of ultrasound transducers.
10. Explain the importance of transesophageal echocardiography in diagnosing valve disease.
This test is a multiple choice, open book test and contains 120 questions.
This is a hard cover book and has 56 chapters and 647 pages. This course is Part One of a larger book. In this part you are only tested on the first eighteen chapters.
When you order a complete course, you will receive a text book, question booklet and answer sheet. Your order will ship within 24 hours of receipt of order and you should receive your order by mail in 3-5 business days.
When you order a test only for mailing, you will receive a test booklet and an answer sheet. Your order will ship within 24 hours of receipt of order and you should receive your order by Fedex within the timeframe for the shipping option you chose. Please note that if you order the test only option you will NOT receive a course book.
When you order an Ebook, you will log in to your account profile and download the Ebook, test booklet and answer sheet. For further instruction, please view our instructional video.
If you would like to choose the download test option, you will log in to your account profile and download the test booklet and answer sheet. For further information, please view our instructional video.
If you plan to take the test online, please be sure you have the course book, as the online testing option does not include the course book. For further information, please view our instructional video.
If you would like to have this test faxed to you, please be sure that you have the textbook and question booklet. You will receive your test the same day.
If you have any questions, please call our customer service department at 877-775-4243.
Structured Education / CQR
Not Yet Coded