Clinical Neuroimaging: Cases and Key Points is a must-have resource that offers one-stop, essential preparation for neuroimaging examinations. This unique review utilizes a step-by-step approach to case-based learning that assures more thorough retention of material, and reinforces your understanding of even the most difficult topics.
Coverage reflects all the recent advances of clinical importance, so you can assimilate critical new information easily into your examination preparation activities and daily practice. It's the ultimate tool to prepare for certification and recertification/maintenance of certification, or for use as a clinical refresher!
- The go-to guide that helps you use CTs or MRIs to identify critical neurology problems--from brain tumors and spinal cord injuries to multiple sclerosis
- Well-illustrated case-based approach
- Skill-sharpening references to both normal and altered anatomy in neuroimaging studies
- Complete survey of current developments in clinical neurology
5.75 ASRT Category A Credits
California Accepted: YesCalifornia fluoroscopy permit requirement accepted: NoCalifornia Digital requirement accepted: No California X-ray Supervisor/Operator: Yes
Texas: Direct Credit
Florida: Technical Credit
Florida Provider #3200618
Accepted by NMTCB
Registered Nurse: Approved for 5.75 Contact Hours
All of our courses are accepted by the State Nursing Boards, except for the following states:
Delaware, Georgia, Minnesota and Utah
Our Nursing provider number is: California Nurse Provider #CEP13196
On completion of this course the participant should be able to:
1. Describe how MRI creates an image.
2. Describe the purpose of the sympathetic nervous system.
3. Name the two parts of the central nervous system.
4. Name the most common infratentorial neoplasm in adults.
5. List at least three types of hemorrhagic metastatic lesions.
6. Explain how radiosurgery is being used to treat certain brain lesions.
7. List the active phases of Neurocysticercosis.
8. When viewing a CT scan , describe the appearance of a cavernoma.
9. Name three types of medically-refractory seizures.
10. List three classic symptoms of tuberous sclerosis.
This test is a multiple choice, open book test and contains 60 questions.
This is a hard cover book and has 21 chapters and 170 pages.
When you order a complete course, you will receive a text book, question booklet and answer sheet. Your order will ship within 24 hours of receipt of order and you should receive your order my mail in 3-5 business days.
When you order a test only for mailing, you will receive a test booklet and an answer sheet. Your order will ship within 24 hours of receipt of order and you should receive your order my mail in 3-5 business days.
If you would like to have this test emailed to you, please choose the test for email option. You will receive your email test the same day.
If you would like to have this test faxed to you, please be sure that you have the textbook and question booklet. You will receive your test the same day.
With a passing grade of 75%, your certificate will usually be mailed the next business day. If you fax your answer sheet, your certificate is usually faxed to you the same day. If you do not pass the first time, we will send you another answer sheet at no cost for you to try again. You will have three chances to pass, at no additional cost to you. However, it is very rare for someone to fail a test.
If you have any questions, please call our customer service department at 877-775-4243.