The Most Affordable and Easy-to-Use Medical Pocket Guide Available!
Current Essentials of Medicine, Third Edition is the only pocket guide to offer disease essentials in the world-famous one-disease-per-page format. More than 500 common and important diseases seen in both primary care and hospital settings are covered with bulleted instructions on diagnosis and treatment essentials.
- New to this edition: updated and expanded treatment information and expanded coverage of infectious diseases
- The world-famous "first resource" for trainees, residents, and clinicians who wish to confirm a diagnosis
ALL TESTS CAN BE TAKEN ONLINE
No matter which type of course you purchase, (complete course, download test, fax or online) you can take your test through our on-line testing site.
If you order any of the "Test Only" options, it DOES NOT INCLUDE THE BOOK.
35.0 ASRT Category A+ Credits
California Accepted: No
California X-ray Supervisor/Operator: No
Texas: Indirect Credit
Florida: Technical Credit
Florida Provider #3200618
Accepted by NMTCB
Registered Nurse: Approved for 35.0 Contact Hours
All of our courses are accepted by the State Nursing Boards, except for the following states:
Delaware, Georgia, Minnesota and Utah
Our Nursing provider number is: California Nurse Provider #CEP13196
On completion of this course the participant should be able to:
1. Name the most common cardiac tumor.
2. List at least three treatments for chronic cough.
3. Name the most common cause of chronic pancreatitis.
4. List four or more criteria that must be present in the diagnosis of systemic lupus erythematosus.
5. Describe five symptoms of toxic shock syndrome.
6. Name three differential diagnoses to breast cancer.
7. Define the term “folliculitis”.
8. Describe the Rule of Threes used in diagnosing pediatric colic.
9. List the most common symptoms of cataract.
10. Describe three risk factors for retinal detachment.
ALL TESTS CAN BE TAKEN ONLINE
Purchase your course and use the test key provided to take your test online. There is no extra charge for online testing and you will get immediate results. You can start and stop your test at any time so you can work at your own pace. Your test key is found on your receipt, under the description of your purchase.
This test is a multiple choice, open book test and contains 120 questions.
This is a soft cover book and has 22 chapters and 555 pages.
When you order a complete course, you will receive a text book, question booklet and answer sheet. Your order will ship within 24 hours of receipt of order and you should receive your order by mail in 3-5 business days.
When you order a test only for mailing, you will receive a test booklet and an answer sheet. Your order will ship within 24 hours of receipt of order and you should receive your order by mail in 3-5 business days.
If you would like to download the test, please choose the download test option. You can then sign in to your account and download the test booklet and answer sheet.
If you plan to take the test online, please be sure you have the course book, as the online testing option does not include the course book.
If you would like to have this test faxed to you, please be sure that you have the textbook and question booklet.You will receive your test the same day.
With a passing grade of 75%, your certificate will usually be mailed the next business day.
If you fax your answer sheet, your certificate is usually faxed to you the same day. If you do not pass the first time, we will send you another answer sheet at no cost for you to try again. You will have three chances to pass, at no additional cost to you. However, it is very rare for someone to fail a test.
If you have any questions, please call our customer service department at 877-775-4243.