Whether it's a CT, MRI, ultrasound, or x-ray, this comprehensive, hands-on resource helps you read and understand any imaging study--and guides you step-by-step through the process of making a proper diagnosis based on radiographic results. The Atlas of Emergency Radiology is filled with diagnostic images for the full spectrum of acute conditions and emergencies.
- Filled with 1,484 figures that demonstrate clinical findings
- Concise text solidifies your grasp of clinical and imaging correlations and includes:Unique, up-to-date chapter on pediatric problems reviews the full range of medical issues associated with children
- Radiographic summary
- Clinical implications
- Radiographic pearls
ALL TESTS CAN BE TAKEN ONLINE
No matter which type of course you purchase, (complete course, download test, fax or online) you can take your test through our on-line testing site.
If you order any of the "Test Only" options, it DOES NOT INCLUDE THE BOOK.
18.50 ARRT CreditsCredit Type: Category A
California Accepted (CRT, XT, RTF): Yes
California X-ray Supervisor/Operator: YesCalifornia fluoroscopy permit requirement accepted: NoCalifornia Digital requirement accepted: NoTexas: Direct Credit
Florida: Technical Credit
Florida Provider #3200618Accepted by ARRT
Accepted by NMTCB
Registered Nurse: Approved for 18.50 Contact Hours
All of our courses are accepted by the State Nursing Boards, except for the following states:
Delaware, Georgia, Minnesota and Utah
Our Nursing provider number is: California Nurse Provider #CEP13196
On completion of this course the participant should be able to:
1. List at least three radiographic features of SDH (Subdural Hematoma).
2. Name three symptoms of cavernous sinus thrombosis.
3. Name the most common cause of stroke.
4. Describe which imaging technique to use when evaluating a possible displaced sternoclavical injury.
5. Define the term “Oreo Cookie Sign”.
6. Name the imaging modality best used to diagnose acute appendicitis.
7. List four types of degenerative arthritis.
8. List the most common causes of periprosthetic osteolysis.
9. Define the fracture planes involved in a triplane fracture.
10. Name the most significant risk factor in a simple wedge compression fracture.
This test is a multiple choice, open book test and contains 120 questions.
This is a hard cover book and has 12 chapters and 614 pages.
When you order a complete course, you will receive a text book, question booklet and answer sheet. Your order will ship within 24 hours of receipt of order and you should receive your order by mail in 3-5 business days.
When you order a test only for mailing, you will receive a test booklet and an answer sheet. Your order will ship within 24 hours of receipt of order and you should receive your order by mail in 3-5 business days.
If you would like to choose the download test option, you will log in to your account profile and download the test booklet and answer sheet.
If you plan to take the test online, please be sure you have the course book, as the online testing option does not include the course book.
If you would like to have this test faxed to you, please be sure that you have the textbook and question booklet. You will receive your test the same day.
If you have any questions, please call our customer service department at 877-775-4243.