Genitourinary Imaging Cases presents an efficient and systematic approach to examining images of the genitourinary system. You will find an unmatched collection of 295 cases ranging from normal anatomy to the full spectrum of disease -- including renal cystic masses, renal infection, renal vascular disease, and female pelvic abnormalities. Included with these cases are 1700+ high-quality images that are representative of what you would see on various imaging modalities.
The book's easy-to-navigate organization is specifically designed for use at the workstation. The concise text, numerous images, and helpful icons speed access to essential information and simplify the learning process.
- Each case includes findings, differential diagnosis, comment/discussion, and clinical pearls
- Icons, a grading system depicting the full spectrum of diseases, common to rare, and imaging findings, typical to unusual, along with the consistent chapter organization make this perfect for rapid at-the-bench consultation
- Strong focus on pathology
- Special emphasis on the latest diagnostic modalities that include both CT and MR images
ALL TESTS CAN BE TAKEN ONLINE
No matter which type of course you purchase, (complete course, download test, fax or online) you can take your test through our on-line testing site.
If you order any of the "Test Only" options, it DOES NOT INCLUDE THE BOOK.
24 ASRT Category A Credits
Radiologist Assistant: No (for more information about A and A+ credits, Click Here)
California Accepted (CRT, XT, RTF): Yes
California X-ray Supervisor/Operator: YesCalifornia Chiropractor: Yes
Texas: Direct Credit
Florida: Technical Credit
Florida Provider #3200618
Accepted by NMTCBRegistered Nurse: Approved for 24 Contact Hours
All of our courses are accepted by the State Nursing Boards, except for the following states:
Delaware, Georgia, Minnesota and Utah
Our Nursing provider number is: California Nurse Provider #CEP13196
On completion of this course the participant should be able to:
1. Describe the four stages of chromphobe renal cell carcinoma.
2. List five other organs where autosomal dominant polycystic cysts can appear.
3. Name the second most commonly site infected by tuberculosis.
4. Name three diseases associated with medullary sponge kidney (MSK).
5. List three problems associated with urine leaks following kidney transplantation.
6. Describe the term “Staghorn Calculi”.
7. Name the first line imaging modality for patients with renal trauma.
8. Define the term “Collision Tumor”.
9. List the imaging modality most widely used to diagnose retroperitoneal hemorrhage.
10. Name the most common tumor of the uterus.
ALL TESTS CAN BE TAKEN ONLINE
Purchase your course and use the test key provided to take your test online. There is no extra charge for online testing and you will get immediate results. You can start and stop your test at anytime so you can work at your own pace. Your test key is found on your receipt, under the description of your purchase.
This test is a multiple choice, open book test and contains 120 questions.
The course has a hard cover book and has 16 chapters and 637 pages, plus an article which has 6 pages.
When you order a complete course, you will receive a text book, question booklet and answer sheet. Your order will ship within 24 hours of receipt of order and you should receive your order my mail in 3-5 business days.
When you order a test only for mailing, you will receive a test booklet and an answer sheet. Your order will ship within 24 hours of receipt of order and you should receive your order my mail in 3-5 business days.
If you would like to choose the download test option, you will log in to your account profile and download the test booklet and answer sheet.
If you plan to take the test online, please be sure you have the course book, as the online testing option does not include the course book.
If you would like to have this test faxed to you, please be sure that you have the textbook and question booklet. You will receive your test the same day.
With a passing grade of 75%, your certificate will usually be mailed the next business day.