This is an extra large book, split into two courses. There is an additional $6.50 shipping charge to cover the weight of the book.
Head and Neck Imaging Cases uses 366 cases and more than 3000 images to familiarize you with imaging findings of common head and neck diseases and conditions encountered in daily practice. Rarer diseases that have typical image findings as well as normal variants and benign conditions that may be mistaken as abnormalities or malignancies are also included. Reflecting real-world practice, CT and MRI are the main modalities illustrated throughout the book. In addition, you will find cases utilizing fluoroscopy, PET-CT, conventional angiogram/interventional radiology, and radiotherapy/radiosurgery.
The book’s easy-to-navigate organization is specifically designed for use at the workstation. The concise, quick-scan text, numerous images, helpful icons, and pearls speed and simplify the learning process.
- Cases involve the temporal bones, skull base, nasal cavity, and paranasal sinuses, orbit, globe, suprahyoid neck, salivary gland, oral cavity and oropharynx, jaw, larynx and hypopharynx, infrahyoid neck, and lymph nodes
- Each case includes presentation, findings, differential diagnosis, boxed pearls, and numerous images
- Icons, a grading system depicting the full spectrum of findings from common to rare and typical to unusual along with consistent chapter organization make this perfect for rapid at-the-bench consultation
23.75 ASRT Category A Credits
California Accepted: Yes
California X-ray Supervisor/Operator: YesCalifornia fluoroscopy permit requirement accepted: NoCalifornia Digital requirement accepted: NoTexas: Direct Credit
Florida: Technical Credit
Florida Provider #3200618
Accepted by NMTCB
Registered Nurse: Approved for 23.75 Contact Hours
All of our courses are accepted by the State Nursing Boards, except for the following states:
Delaware, Georgia, Minnesota and Utah
Our Nursing provider number is: California Nurse Provider #CEP13196
On completion of this course the participant should be able to:
1. List the three groups of adenoid cystic carcinomas.
2. Name the type of lesions associated with HIV.
3. List 2 common risk factors of squamous cell carcinoma of the tonsil.
4. Name the type of cancer that is increasing in mortality.
5. List the two main groups of vascular lesions.
6. Describe the difference between stafne cyst and odontogenic cysts.
7. List three types of renal osteodystrophy.
8. Name at least three treatments for temporomandibular joint disorder.
9. Name the best imaging modality used to diagnose calcium pyrophosphate dehydrate disposition.
10. List at least two malignancies that can occur in patients with Hashimoto thyroiditis.
ALL TESTS CAN BE TAKEN ONLINE
Purchase your course and use the test key provided to take your test online. There is no extra charge for online testing and you will get immediate results. You can start and stop your test at any time so you can work at your own pace. Your test key is found on your receipt, under the description of your purchase.
This is a multi-part course. Part 2 covers Chapters 7-15
This test is a multiple choice, open book test and contains 120 questions.
This book and has 15 chapters and 1253 pages.
When you order a complete course, you will receive a text book, question booklet and answer sheet. Your order will ship within 24 hours of receipt of order and you should receive your order by mail in 3-5 business days.
When you order a test only for mailing, you will receive a test booklet and an answer sheet. Your order will ship within 24 hours of receipt of order and you should receive your order by mail in 3-5 business days.
If you would like to download the test, please choose the download test option. You can then sign in to your account and download the test booklet and answer sheet.
If you plan to take the test online, please be sure you have the course book, as the online testing option does not include the course book.
If you would like to have this test faxed to you, please be sure that you have the textbook and question booklet. You will receive your test the same day.
With a passing grade of 75%, your certificate will usually be mailed the next business day. If you fax your answer sheet, your certificate is usually faxed to you the same day. If you do not pass the first time, we will send you another answer sheet at no cost for you to try again. You will have three chances to pass, at no additional cost to you. However, it is very rare for someone to fail a test.
If you have any questions, please call our customer service department at 877-775-4243.