Distinguished by a cohesive 2-page design, each volume in this series is filled with cases, annotated images, questions & answers, pearls, and relevant literature references that will efficiently prepare you for virtually any exam topic.
Radiology Case Review Series Features
- 200 cases for each volume, which consist of:
- Precise, state-of-the-art images accompanied by questions and answers, descriptions of the entities, insightful clinical pearls, and reference lists
- Intensive coverage of fundamental radiology principles, the latest diagnostic imaging techniques, radiology equipment, new technologies, and more
- Unique 2-page format for each case, which features:Cases organized and coded by difficulty level allowing you to evaluate your proficiency before progressing to the next level
- Images with 5 questions on the right-hand page
- Magnifications, annotations, and detailed answers on the verso page--a benefit that you'll only find in this exceptional series!
- Informative, bulleted comments box that provides important additional context for each case
ALL TESTS CAN BE TAKEN ONLINE
No matter which type of course you purchase, (complete course, download test, fax or online) you can take your test through our on-line testing site.
If you order any of the "Test Only" options, it DOES NOT INCLUDE THE BOOK.
If you are renewing an NMTCB license in CT, please call our office for instructions on how to renew.15 ASRT Category A+ Credits
Radiologist Assistant: Yes (for more information about A and A+ credits, Click Here)
California Accepted (CRT, XT, RTF): Yes
California fluoroscopy permit requirement accepted: No
California Digital requirement accepted: No
California X-ray Supervisor/Operator: YesCalifornia Chiropractor: Yes
Texas: Direct Credit
Florida: Technical Credit
Florida Provider #3200618
Accepted by NMTCB (XRAY/CT/PET/MRI/NUC/BONE SCAN/NMAA)
Registered Nurse: Approved for 15 Contact Hours
All of our courses are accepted by the State Nursing Boards, except for the following states:
Delaware, Georgia, Minnesota and Utah
Our Nursing provider number is: California Nurse Provider #CEP13196
On completion of this course the participant should be able to:
1. Name three risk factors for hypercholestrerolemia.
2. List at least two techniques for removing IVC filters.
3. Name the most common type of snare devices.
4. Define the bismuth classifications.
5. Define the term hemosuccus pancreaticus.
6. Name the three most common arch variants.
7. List at least two of the most common biliary complications after liver transplantation.
8. Define CAS (Carotid Artery Stenting) and describe their role in stroke prevention.
9. Name the most frequent vascular complication after a liver transplant.
10. Name at least two causes of renal vein thrombosis
ALL TESTS CAN BE TAKEN ONLINE
Purchase your course and use the test key provided to take your test online. There is no extra charge for online testing and you will get immediate results. You can start and stop your test at anytime so you can work at your own pace. Your test key is found on your receipt, under the description of your purchase.
This test is a multiple choice, open book test and contains 120 questions.
The course has a hard cover book and has 3 chapters and 399 pages
When you order a complete course, you will receive a text book, question booklet and answer sheet. Your order will ship within 24 hours of receipt of order and you should receive your order my mail in 3-5 business days.
When you order a test only for mailing, you will receive a test booklet and an answer sheet. Your order will ship within 24 hours of receipt of order and you should receive your order my mail in 3-5 business days.
If you would like to choose the download test option, you will log in to your account profile and download the test booklet and answer sheet.
If you plan to take the test online, please be sure you have the course book, as the online testing option does not include the course book.
If you would like to have this test faxed to you, please be sure that you have the textbook and question booklet. You will receive your test the same day.
With a passing grade of 75%, your certificate will usually be mailed the next business day.