Order this combination pack and meet all of the MRI Structured Education Requirements
MRI in Practice:
MRI in Practice continues to be the number one reference book and study guide for the registry review examination for MRI offered by the American Registry for Radiologic Technologists (ARRT). This latest edition offers in-depth chapters covering all core areas, including: basic principles, image weighting and contrast, spin and gradient echo pulse sequences, spatial encoding, k-space, protocol optimization, artefacts, instrumentation, and MRI safety.
- The leading MRI reference book and study guide.
- Now with a greater focus on the physics behind MRI.
- Offers, for the first time, equations and their explanations and scan tips.
- Brand new chapters on MRI equipment, vascular imaging and safety.
- Presented in full color, with additional illustrations and high-quality MRI images to aid understanding.
- Includes refined, updated and expanded content throughout, along with more learning tips and practical applications.
- Features a new glossary.
MRI in Practice is an important text for radiographers, technologists, radiology residents, radiologists, and other students and professionals working within imaging, including medical physicists and nurses.
Spine Imaging Case Review:
Spine Imaging Case Review offers a unique resource challenges you to look at a group of images, determine the diagnosis, answer related questions, and gauge your knowledge by reviewing the answer. It all adds up to the best case-based review of spinal imaging available--one that's ideal for certification or recertification, or as an incomparable clinical refresher.
Distinguished by a cohesive 2-page design, each volume in this series is filled with cases, annotated images, questions & answers, pearls, and relevant literature references that will efficiently prepare you for virtually any exam topic. The more than 150 cases cover clinically relevant disorders such as neck and back pain, leg numbness, fibrous dysplasia, Sprengel's deformity, neck mass, spina bifida, and lumbar fusion.
Radiology Case Review Series Features
- More than 150 cases for each volume, which consist of:
- Precise, state-of-the-art images accompanied by questions and answers, descriptions of the entities, insightful clinical pearls, and reference lists
- Intensive coverage of fundamental radiology principles, the latest diagnostic imaging techniques, radiology equipment, new technologies, and more
- Unique 2-page design for each case, which features:Cases organized and coded by difficulty level allowing you to evaluate your proficiency before progressing to the next level.
- Images with 5 questions on the right-hand page
- Magnifications, annotations, and detailed answers on the verso page--a benefit that you'll only find in this exceptional series!
- Informative, bulleted comments box that provides important additional context for each case