Order this combination pack and meet all of the MRI Structured Education Requirements.
MRI in Practice:
MRI in Practice continues to be the number one reference book and study guide for the registry review examination for MRI offered by the American Registry for Radiologic Technologists (ARRT). This latest edition offers in-depth chapters covering all core areas, including: basic principles, image weighting and contrast, spin and gradient echo pulse sequences, spatial encoding, k-space, protocol optimization, artefacts, instrumentation, and MRI safety.
- The leading MRI reference book and study guide.
- Now with a greater focus on the physics behind MRI.
- Offers, for the first time, equations and their explanations and scan tips.
- Brand new chapters on MRI equipment, vascular imaging and safety.
- Presented in full color, with additional illustrations and high-quality MRI images to aid understanding.
- Includes refined, updated and expanded content throughout, along with more learning tips and practical applications.
- Features a new glossary.
MRI in Practice is an important text for radiographers, technologists, radiology residents, radiologists, and other students and professionals working within imaging, including medical physicists and nurses.
Cardiovascular MR & CT:
Color Atlas and Synopsis of Cardiovascular MR & CT does more than help you interpret cardiac and vascular CT and MR images - it also provides valuable guidance on the diagnosis and management of patients undergoing those tests.
Presented in a concise, easy-to-read design that is perfect for busy clinicians, the book features a comprehensive collection of more than 360 cardiac images and includes coverage of normal anatomy, radiographic anatomy, indications, contraindications, interpretations, and patient management. To add real-world clinical relevance, each topic includes case scenarios keyed to state-of-the-art illustrations. Many chapters open with a concise yet informative introduction, and each chapter concludes with references for further study.
Color Atlas and Synopsis of Cardiovascular MR & CT opens with informative chapters on the fundamentals of cardiovascular magnetic resonance and the basics of coronary and cardiovascular computed tomography.