Experience with clinical cases is key to excelling in your rotations and post-graduate training. Case Files: Orthopaedic Surgery gives you 45 true-to-life cases that illustrate concepts critical to managing common musculoskeletal injuries and conditions. Each case includes a concise and accurate patient presentation, key exam findings, and clear radiologic images where applicable. Additionally, cases include in-depth discussions of the injury or condition represented, replete with evidence-based practice recommendations, basic procedural tips and techniques, and discussion of potential complications, pitfalls, and ultimate patient outcomes. Review questions and clinical pearls reinforce learning.
- Learn from 45 high-yield cases, each with review questions
- Master key concepts with clinical pearls
- Polish your approach to clinical problems and think like a surgeon
- Perfect for students, orthopaedic interns, and residents who encounter orthopaedic conditions in daily practice
ALL TESTS CAN BE TAKEN ONLINE
No matter which type of course you purchase, (complete course, download test, fax or online) you can take your test through our on-line testing site.
If you order any of the "Test Only" options, it DOES NOT INCLUDE THE BOOK.
21.75 ASRT Category A Credits
California Accepted: No
California X-ray Supervisor/Operator: NoCalifornia fluoroscopy permit requirement accepted: NoCalifornia Digital requirement accepted: No
Florida: Technical Credit
Florida Provider #3200618
Accepted by NMTCBRegistered Nurse: Approved for 21.75 Contact Hours
All of our courses are accepted by the State Nursing Boards, except for the following states:
Delaware, Georgia, Minnesota and Utah
Our Nursing provider number is: California Nurse Provider #CEP13196
On completion of this course the participant should be able to:
1. Explain the importance of clearing the cervical spine in high-energy trauma settings.
2. Name the causes of patellar tendon rupture.
3. List the radiographic studies which should be ordered for ankle fractures.
4. Explain how to perform the Galeazzi test.
5. Discuss the anatomy of the Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL).
6. Name the treatment options for cubital tunnel syndrome.
7. Explain the importance of patient history, physical exam and radiologic findings when diagnosing osteosarcoma.
8. List four risk factors for developing gout.
9. Explain the difference between nutritional and non-nutritional rickets.
10. List three risk factors for developing osteoporosis.
ALL TESTS CAN BE TAKEN ONLINE
Purchase your course and use the test key provided to take your test online. There is no extra charge for online testing and you will get immediate results. You can start and stop your test at any time so you can work at your own pace. Your test key is found on your receipt, under the description of your purchase.
This test is a multiple choice, open book test and contains 120 questions.
This is a soft cover book and has 2 sections and 414 pages.
When you order a complete course, you will receive a text book, question booklet and answer sheet. Your order will ship within 24 hours of receipt of order and you should receive your order by mail in 3-5 business days.
When you order a test only for mailing, you will receive a test booklet and an answer sheet. Your order will ship within 24 hours of receipt of order and you should receive your order by mail in 3-5 business days.
If you would like to download the test, please choose the download test option. You can then sign in to your account and download the test booklet and answer sheet.
If you plan to take the test online, please be sure you have the course book, as the online testing option does not include the course book.
If you would like to have this test faxed to you, please be sure that you have the textbook and question booklet. You will receive your test the same day. With a passing grade of 75%, your certificate will usually be mailed the next business day. If you fax your answer sheet, your certificate is usually faxed to you the same day. If you do not pass the first time, we will send you another answer sheet at no cost for you to try again. You will have three chances to pass, at no additional cost to you. However, it is very rare for someone to fail a test.
If you have any questions, please call our customer service department at 877-775-4243.