Written by a multidisciplinary team of internationally recognized authors, this book delivers an in-depth and practical overview of peripheral arterial disease. It covers all major extracardiac arterial systems and serves as a point-of-care reference for the vascular surgeon, radiologist, vascular internist, and cardiologist. Peripheral Arterial Disease offers essential insights on clinical presentation, diagnostic tests, and various treatment options, including medical, surgical, and endovascular modalities.
- Expert coverage of anatomy, epidemiology, risk factors, pathophysiology, and more
- Focus on both common and rare disease states in all peripheral circulations
- Section on diagnostic imaging modalities, including agiography, IVUS, MRI, and ultrasound
- More than 500 color figures, tables, and charts
- Author team represents a wide range of specialties
- Important chapters on vasculitis, intracranial disease, carotid artery disease, the ascending thoracic aorta, and lower extremity peripheral arterial disease -all of which reflect the book's expansive scope
- Review of fundamental topics such as clinical assessment of endothelial function, blood pressure regulation, taking patient history, and the physical exam
52.25 ASRT Category A+ Credits
Radiologist Assistant: Yes (for more information about A and A+ credits, Click Here)
California Accepted (CRT, XT, RTF): No
California X-ray Supervisor/Operator: NoCalifornia Chiropractor: No
California fluoroscopy permit requirement accepted: No
California Digital requirement accepted: No
Texas: Direct Credit
Florida: Technical Credit
Florida Provider #3200618
Accepted by NMTCBRegistered Nurse: Approved for 52.25 Contact Hours
All of our courses are accepted by the State Nursing Boards, except for the following states:
Delaware, Georgia, Minnesota and Utah
Our Nursing provider number is: California Nurse Provider #CEP13196
On completion of this course the participant should be able to:
1. Name two types of claudication questionnaires.
2. List at least three autoimmune disorders that are associated with pulmonary hypertension.
3. Describe the five phases of plaque progression in vascular lesions.
4. List at least six cardiovascular risk factors that have a deleterious effect on the vascular wall.
5. Name three bacterial pathogens that can cause arterial infection.
6. Describe three skin problems that occur in primary vasculitis.
7. Name the gene on chromosome 15 that has been identified as the causative mutation in Marfan Syndrome.
8. List three types of Doppler imaging used in vascular ultrasound.
9. List three disadvantages of using CTA (computed tomographic angiography) to evaluate peripheral arteries.
10. Name the most common cause of subarachnoid hemorrhage.
ALL TESTS CAN BE TAKEN ONLINE
Purchase your course and use the test key provided to take your test online. There is no extra charge for online testing and you will get immediate results. You can start and stop your test at any time so you can work at your own pace. Your test key is found on your receipt, under the description of your purchase.
This test is a multiple choice, open book test and contains 120 questions.
This is a hard cover book is Part 1 and covers Chapters 1 through 26 and contains 507 pages
When you order a complete course, you will receive a text book, question booklet and answer sheet. Your order will ship within 24 hours of receipt of order and you should receive your order by mail in 3-5 business days.
When you order a test only for mailing, you will receive a test booklet and an answer sheet. Your order will ship within 24 hours of receipt of order and you should receive your order by mail in 3-5 business days.
If you would like to download the test, please choose the download test option. You can then sign in to your account and download the test booklet and answer sheet.
If you plan to take the test online, please be sure you have the course book, as the online testing option does not include the course book.
If you would like to have this test faxed to you, please be sure that you have the textbook and question booklet. You will receive your test the same day.
With a passing grade of 75%, your certificate will usually be mailed the next business day. If you fax your answer sheet, your certificate is usually faxed to you the same day. If you do not pass the first time, we will send you another answer sheet at no cost for you to try again. You will have three chances to pass, at no additional cost to you. However, it is very rare for someone to fail a test.
If you have any questions, please call our customer service department at 877-775-4243.