Echocardiographic imaging has become essential to the proper diagnosis of every type of cardiac disease and disorder, and there is no more efficient or innovative way to learn the proper use of cardiac ultrasound in clinical practice than Practical Bedside Echocardiography Cases.
- Coronary Artery Disease
- Pulmonary Disease
- Hypertension and Preoperative Evaluation
- Contrast Echo
- and much more
ALL TESTS CAN BE TAKEN ONLINE
No matter which type of course you purchase, (complete course, download test, fax or online) you can take your test through our on-line testing site.
If you order any of the "Test Only" options, it DOES NOT INCLUDE THE BOOK.
11.75 ASRT Category A Credits
California Accepted: No
California X-ray Supervisor/Operator: No
Texas: Direct Credit
Florida: Technical Credit
Florida Provider #3200618
Accepted by NMTCBAccepted by ARDMS
Registered Nurse: Approved for 11.75 Contact Hours
All of our courses are accepted by the State Nursing Boards, except for the following states:
Delaware, Georgia, Minnesota and Utah
Our Nursing provider number is: California Nurse Provider #CEP13196
On completion of this course the participant should be able to:
- List four causes of tall R waves in Lead V1 on an ECG.
- Describe the sound and location of a murmur in a patient with aortic stenosis.
- Define the Hakki formula and explain how it is used in a cath lab.
- Name three disorders associated with mitral annular calcification.
- Define a PISA radius and explain the rules associated with it.
- Explain the murmur sounds found in Still’s Innocent Childhood Murmur.
- Define the term pseudoaneurysm as it relates to endocarditis.
- List two ineffective invasive procedures when misdiagnosing Fabry Disease.
- Name a clinical syndrome that can cause hypotension.
- Describe the appearance of papillary fibroelastomas when seen on echo.
This test is a multiple choice, open book test and contains 80 questions.
This is a hard cover book and has 18 chapters and 349 pages.
When you order a complete course, you will receive a text book, question booklet and answer sheet. Your order will ship within 24 hours of receipt of order and you should receive your order by mail in 3-5 business days.
When you order a test only for mailing, you will receive a test booklet and an answer sheet. Your order will ship within 24 hours of receipt of order and you should receive your order by Fedex within the timeframe for the shipping option you chose. Please note that if you order the test only option you will NOT receive a course book.
When you order an Ebook, you will log in to your account profile and download the Ebook, test booklet and answer sheet. For further instruction, please view our instructional video.
If you would like to choose the download test option, you will log in to your account profile and download the test booklet and answer sheet. For further information, please view our instructional video.
If you plan to take the test online, please be sure you have the course book, as the online testing option does not include the course book. For further information, please view our instructional video.
If you would like to have this test faxed to you, please be sure that you have the textbook and question booklet. You will receive your test the same day.
If you have any questions, please call our customer service department at 877-775-4243.