This combination pack meets all the THR (Radiation Therapy) requirements for Structured Education
Spine Imaging Case Review:
Spine Imaging Case Review offers a unique resource challenges you to look at a group of images, determine the diagnosis, answer related questions, and gauge your knowledge by reviewing the answer. It all adds up to the best case-based review of spinal imaging available--one that's ideal for certification or recertification, or as an incomparable clinical refresher.
Distinguished by a cohesive 2-page design, each volume in this series is filled with cases, annotated images, questions & answers, pearls, and relevant literature references that will efficiently prepare you for virtually any exam topic. The more than 150 cases cover clinically relevant disorders such as neck and back pain, leg numbness, fibrous dysplasia, Sprengel's deformity, neck mass, spina bifida, and lumbar fusion.
Radiology Case Review Series Features
- More than 150 cases for each volume, which consist of:
- Precise, state-of-the-art images accompanied by questions and answers, descriptions of the entities, insightful clinical pearls, and reference lists
- Intensive coverage of fundamental radiology principles, the latest diagnostic imaging techniques, radiology equipment, new technologies, and more
- Unique 2-page design for each case, which features:Cases organized and coded by difficulty level allowing you to evaluate your proficiency before progressing to the next level.
- Images with 5 questions on the right-hand page
- Magnifications, annotations, and detailed answers on the verso page--a benefit that you'll only find in this exceptional series!
- Informative, bulleted comments box that provides important additional context for each case
Radiation Protection in Medical Radiography 9th edition:
This course covers radiation protection biology, the safe administration of x-rays, and current personnel and patient safety procedures. Topics include radiation physics, cell structure, effects of radiation on humans at the cellular and systemic levels, safety precautions in fluoroscopy and regulatory and advisory limits for human exposure to radiation.