Color Atlas and Synopsis of Cardiovascular MR & CT does more than help you interpret cardiac and vascular CT and MR images - it also provides valuable guidance on the diagnosis and management of patients undergoing those tests.
Presented in a concise, easy-to-read design that is perfect for busy clinicians, the book features a comprehensive collection of more than 360 cardiac images and includes coverage of normal anatomy, radiographic anatomy, indications, contraindications, interpretations, and patient management. To add real-world clinical relevance, each topic includes case scenarios keyed to state-of-the-art illustrations. Many chapters open with a concise yet informative introduction, and each chapter concludes with references for further study.
Color Atlas and Synopsis of Cardiovascular MR & CT opens with informative chapters on the fundamentals of cardiovascular magnetic resonance and the basics of coronary and cardiovascular computed tomography.
- Ischemic Myocardial Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease
- Acquired Nonischemic Myocardial Disease
- Genetic Myocardial Disease
- Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance in Valvular Heart Disease
- The Aorta
- Congenital Heart Disease
- Cardiac Masses
- Pericardial Disease
- Pulmonary Hypertension
10.5 ASRT Category A CreditsCalifornia Accepted (CT): Yes
California fluoroscopy permit requirement accepted: No
California Digital requirement accepted: No
California X-ray Supervisor/Operator: Yes
Texas: Direct Credit
Florida: Technical Credit
Florida Provider #3200618
Accepted by NMTCBAccepted by ARDMS
Registered Nurse: Approved for 10.5 Contact Hours
All of our courses are accepted by the State Nursing Boards, except for the following states:
Delaware, Georgia, Minnesota and Utah
Our Nursing provider number is: California Nurse Provider #CEP13196
On completion of this course the participant should be able to:
- List two concurrent events that occur following the application of an RF excitation pulse.
- Name at four least characteristics that are critical in the selection of cardiac CT Patient.
- Name the cornerstone techniques for assessing ischemia and viability.
- List at least three CMR techniques used to diagnose patients with new-onset heart failure.
- Describe two imaging modalities used to diagnose Takotsubo Cardiomyopathy.
- Describe the characteristics of Friedreich Ataxia.
- Name the imaging modality of choice to use in diagnosing aortic insufficiency (AS).
- Name the most common cause of aortic stenosis (AS).
- List three risk factors of Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (AAA).
- Name the third most common type of Congenital Heart Disease (CHD).
ALL TESTS CAN BE TAKEN ONLINE
Purchase your course and use the test key provided to take your test online. There is no extra charge for online testing and you will get immediate results. You can start and stop your test at anytime so you can work at your own pace. Your test key is found on your receipt, under the description of your purchase.
This test is a multiple choice, open book test and contains 120 questions.
This is a hard cover book and has 26 chapters and 460 pages.
When you order a complete course, you will receive a text book, question booklet and answer sheet. Your order will ship within 24 hours of receipt of order and you should receive your order by mail in 3-5 business days.
When you order a test only for mailing, you will receive a test booklet and an answer sheet. Your order will ship within 24 hours of receipt of order and you should receive your order by Fedex within the timeframe for the shipping option you chose. Please note that if you order the test only option you will NOT receive a course book.
When you order an Ebook, you will log in to your account profile and download the Ebook, test booklet and answer sheet. For further instruction, please view our instructional video.
If you would like to choose the download test option, you will log in to your account profile and download the test booklet and answer sheet. For further information, please view our instructional video.
If you plan to take the test online, please be sure you have the course book, as the online testing option does not include the course book. For further information, please view our instructional video.
If you would like to have this test faxed to you, please be sure that you have the textbook and question booklet. You will receive your test the same day.
If you have any questions, please call our customer service department at 877-775-4243.