Radiology Case Review Series features:
- 200 cases for each volume, which consist of:
- Precise, state-of-the-art images accompanied by questions and answers, descriptions of the entities, insightful clinical pearls, and reference lists
- Intensive coverage of fundamental radiology principles, the latest diagnostic imaging techniques, radiology equipment, new technologies, and more
- Unique 2-page format for each case, which features:Cases organized and coded by difficulty level allowing you to evaluate your proficiency before progressing to the next level
- Images with 5 questions on the right-hand page
- Informative, bulleted comments box that provides important additional context for each case
ALL TESTS CAN BE TAKEN ONLINE
No matter which type of course you purchase, (complete course, download test, fax or online) you can take your test through our on-line testing site.
If you order any of the "Test Only" options, it DOES NOT INCLUDE THE BOOK.
21.75 ASRT Category A Credits
Radiologist Assistant: No (for more information about A and A+ credits, Click Here)
California Accepted (CRT, XT, RTF): YesCalifornia Digital Requirement: NoCalifornia fluoroscopy permit requirement accepted: NoCalifornia X-ray Supervisor/Operator: YesCalifornia Chiropractor: No
Texas: Direct Credit
Florida: Technical Credit
Florida Provider #3200618
Accepted by NMTCB for 21.75 credits (XRAY/CT/PET/MRI/NUC/BONE SCAN/NMAA)
Accepted by ARDMSRegistered Nurse: Approved for 21.75 Contact Hours
All of our courses are accepted by the State Nursing Boards, except for the following states:
Delaware, Georgia, Minnesota and Utah
Our Nursing provider number is: California Nurse Provider #CEP13196
On completion of this course the participant should be able to:
1. Define the Haller Index.
2. Name three causes of meconium aspiration syndrome.
3. List the indications for Blount’s disease.
4. Name the main cause of Rickets.
5. Name the most common form of gallstones in pediatric patients.
6. List at least four symptoms of brainstem gliomas.
7. Name three classifications of congenital cystic adenomatoid malformation.
8. List four complications of double aortic arch.
9. Name two imaging modalities used to diagnose polycystic kidney disease.
10. Name the most common clinical sign of retinoblastoma.
ALL TESTS CAN BE TAKEN ONLINE
Purchase your course and use the test key provided to take your test online. There is no extra charge for online testing and you will get immediate results. You can start and stop your test at anytime so you can work at your own pace. Your test key is found on your receipt, under the description of your purchase.
This test is a multiple choice, open book test and contains 120 questions.
The course has a soft cover book and has 472 pages.
When you order a complete course, you will receive a text book, question booklet and answer sheet. Your order will ship within 24 hours of receipt of order and you should receive your order by mail in 3-5 business days.
When you order a test only for mailing, you will receive a test booklet and an answer sheet. Your order will ship within 24 hours of receipt of order and you should receive your order by Fedex within the timeframe for the shipping option you chose. Please note that if you order the test only option you will NOT receive a course book.
When you order an Ebook, you will log in to your account profile and download the Ebook, test booklet and answer sheet. For further instruction, please view our instructional video.
If you would like to choose the download test option, you will log in to your account profile and download the test booklet and answer sheet. For further information, please view our instructional video.
If you plan to take the test online, please be sure you have the course book, as the online testing option does not include the course book. For further information, please view our instructional video.
If you would like to have this test faxed to you, please be sure that you have the textbook and question booklet. You will receive your test the same day.
If you have any questions, please call our customer service department at 877-775-4243.